The perfect winter location! This is a unique opportunity to meet with Interventional Cardiologists from across North America and to learn about new techniques, discuss important issues and the latest controversies. This symposium will update internists, cardiologists, interventional cardiologists and cardiac surgeons in the latest developments in the field of interventional cardiology. A strong review of different hot topics and recent progress in interventional cardiology will be featured, as well as presentations on evidence-based and practical clinical approaches on diagnosis and treatment by expert faculty. Join the discussion during case presentations from participants and faculty.
This course is to provide emerging trends and evidence-based practices (from the past 12 months) and to provide the participant with guideline-driven, contemporary approaches to cardiovascular patient care.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
· Through the pathology understand the coronary artery disease and apply the adequate treatment based on the physiopathology and the pharmacology
· Update through the new guidelines the approach to valvular heart disease
· Understand what the artificial intelligence can bring to cardiology
· Standardize the management of the cardiogenic shock in the cath lab
· Through cases presentations be aware of significant success and resolved complications
Full payment must accompany registration. Tuition fee includes the cost of instruction, course kit, welcome reception, breakfasts and afternoon break each day. Pre-registration is recommended as space is limited.
Please fill out the registration form below.